New Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Action Wobble Springs...Go Grab Some Now...

Chances are that if you are a card maker, scrapbooker or crafter then you have heard about Action Wobble Springs. If you are brand new to them they attach to your card, provide a 2D image and allow movement and animation. These take your cards and crafts to a whole NEW level!! Just adorable!

Since I just purchased some I thought I would post a little information about them for you. Here is the link to their website.. http://actionwobble.com/ and their Facebook Page is http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/actionwobbles.


While you are at their facebook page please click "Like". I do not or will not receive anything in return for you doing this. It is just that I love to support products that I really love and believe in and these Action Wobble Springs are one product that takes your project and makes it extra special.

I bought a pack of 25 for $9.95 or a pack of 100 for $28.95.
What a GREAT deal. Their website says that the pack of 25 is only available for a limited time. So if you would like some I would run, run, run!! If you end up ordering could you please let them know that Terri M. of Two Pink Peas sent you?? That would be so great!

Eventually I will purchase the 100 pack. Just to break it down price wise.. if you buy the 25 pack they end up being $.39 cents a piece. If you go with the 100 pack then they would be $.28 cents a piece. Their website said that they offer a 50 pack on Amazon.Com but I had trouble getting that information.  Either pack you pick you cannot go wrong. They are worth every single penny and then some!

Oh, and I was NOT charged any shipping and handling. Now, you cannot beat that! You can also pay through paypal which I LOVE!

K.. now I am really off to bed..lol. ~Terri

No comments: