New Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm So Glad You're My Dad Card...

Here is a little quickie card that I made today. I did not use the Cricut or Cuttlebug at all. I just used some paper and cardstock that I had on hand. I will post the directions and the materials used tomorrow sometime. It is after 3 am and I need to get to bed. I just wanted to at least post the picture of it tonight. Excuse the fraying of the ribbon at the end, I did not see that until after I took the picture..lol..oopsie!

Anyhow, I just wanted to share this since I have not posted pictures of any new cards in a while. While you are here be sure to enter my giveaway for the super cute Peel N' Stick Ribbon. The post is on my http://www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com/ blog somewhere..I know that does not really help you out much..lol.

I hope you all have a fabulous day tomorrow and I will talk to you all then!! Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog and for taking a look!!! ~Terri

No comments: