New Background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cricut Expression 2 Features Versus The Imagine....

While I am watching the presentation on HSN I am learning about all of the features. So I wanted to share those with you. I am not sure if all of you were aware that the CE2 does not print like the Imagine does. Before I make my decision if I am going to buy it today I would like to do some quick research. Even if it is after the HSN Today's Special and I have to pay more. It is just that I want to purchase the right machine for me.

For those of you who have the Imagine already I would love to hear any comments on how you like the features, how it prints, When you print an image does it look like a "fake" computer print out and the quality of the machine itself. Oh and I know there were alot of bugs when you first got it...were you able to work those out??

As far at the CE2, I really like the light by the blade housing so you can see when it's cutting. I like the touch screen and I really like how you can enlarge the image that you need to see better. I think if you had the choice to print with ink like the Imagine then it would be a slam dunk and I would get it right now. I also have an HSN credit card too..lol...so that makes life a bit easier.

Another feature is that this machine also does not use the keypad overlay. They will still sell the overlays with every cartridge for those who do not have the CE2 so you don't have to worry about that. The lcd is also in color which I really like. Oh, and you can see the mat on the touch screen so you will know where each image is going to be on your page. There will also be 4 new upgrades so when you get your machine at home you will need to upgrade it to get those upgrades. Another feature is the Rotate feature. This is a brand new feature. Then you can also change your image to cut in landscape, which I think is amazing!! You can also change the setting so if you only have a 6 x 6 piece of paper, the machine will not cut off of that size. I mean, it seems like they have thought of everything. I may just give in and get one today...lol.  Ooh.. you know the green plastic parts that are on each end of the CE2? In the future you will be able to change those out and get different colors and patterns. HSN said that this machine will NEVER be available in any store, it is only available on HSN. Plus it is a limited edition too. So if you are thinking you might wait to buy it at Joanns or Michaels, you will not be able to get it anywhere else but HSN.

Through out today I will be updating more information as I learn it. I know I misssed a bunch of features but I was taking a bubble bath and missed it so I recorded it on my dvr. Right now I am watching it back and listing some of the key features for you all.

 I would love to hear any comments on the imagine for those of you who have it. Talk to you all later today!! Oh, and I will let you know if I end up getting one today. The price is much much better then I ever thought. Especially with the 4 preloaded cartridges. Oh what to do, what to do.. lol. ~Terri

No comments: