New Background

Monday, October 11, 2010

Adorable Forever Young Purse

So, I have this adorable cartridge Forever Young that I have played around with and today I wanted to use it again. This little purse literally took me no more then 20 minutes from start to finish. Here is how you make it...


You will need your Forever Young Cartridge
Set at "fit to page" and I also hit "real dial size" it calculates it to be 9 1/2"
The purse is on page 64 in your handbook
Hit the Purse button and cut
My blade is set at 5 and pressure is set at medium
My cardstock is from Die Cuts With A View the La Creme' Stack
This cardstock is flocked and very heavy...very very pretty.
I then cut out the liner in red.. so hit your Purse button and hit Shift
My next cut was the circle that goes in the center of the flower
That is the Layer button and I cut that out at 1 1/2"
When you fold the purse and adhere it together I suggest using either hot glue or your ATG Gun.
The last thing I did was add a button to my flap, tie a red ribbon around the handle and used a little piece of velcro to fasten it shut. That way you can easily open and close it without tearing the closure.


There are so many fun little purses in the Forever Young Cartridge.. get it out and use your wonderful imagination. I would love to hear your comments and also would love to see your finished projects.


Items Needed:


Forever Young Cartridge
Cardstock for purse & flower
Adhesive
Ribbon
Velcro
Button

No comments: