New Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Girly Card

I was looking on another blog.. (cannot for the life of me remember who though, sorry!) and viewed a card that looked kinda like this. Of course I had to add my own flair to it and this is what I came up with.

To make this card this is what you need:

A Child's Year Cartridge (page 73)
Black Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
White Cardstock
Light Brown Cardstock 
Happy Birthday Ribbon from Martha Stewart
Happy Birthday Stamp
Blue Gem for the dress
Martha Stewart Punch, Not sure of the name, sorry!
Pop Dots
Adhesive

How to make:

Your finished card size will be 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
The Light Blue Mat size is 4" x 5 1/4"
The Patterned Paper Mat size is 3 3/4" x 5"
The Light Blue Mat size on the bottom is 1 1/2" x 3 3/4"
The Loop Punch Paper size is 1 1/4" x 3 3/4"
The Happy Birthday Stamp Mat is cut to fit.
It's approx. 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
I cut out the doll in the dress at size 3 3/4" in the Blue Cardstock
Then I cut out the doll again using the Shadow Feature in 3 3/4" in White Cardstock.
Use the Light Brown Cardstock and adhere it to the back of the Blue dress where the bows are punched out by the cricut.
See picture.
Use Pop Dots for the Doll in the Dress
Add Happy Birthday Ribbon and Blue Gem for the Dress

So that's the card for this morning. I am working on another card so hopefully it will get posted sometime today or tonight. Thanks for looking and if you are not a follower already please sign up.
Talk to you soon~ Terri

1 comment:

Summer said...

Very cute! Love the embossing, TFS
Summer
Cricut Diaries