New Background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cricut Imagine & Your Story On Sale.. Great Prices...

Cricut.Com has the Cricut Imagine on sale for $299.00. That is a great price. Although it does not say what comes with that but still.. for those who have wanted a Cricut Imagine I have not seen a better price for one of these machines. I thought I would let you all know.  I am also not sure when the sale ends so I would hurry if you are interested. Hopefully this info will help someone who is looking for this particular machine right now. Talk to you soon and Take care..~Terri

P.S. I just found that they also have the YourStory on sale too. It is on sale for $29.99 and you get ALL of this..



Bundle includes:
  • (1) 12" book binder/laminator machine
  • (1) 4" X 6" binder
  • (1) 8" X 8" binder
  • (1) 8 1/2" X 11" binder
  • (1) 11" X 8 1/2" binder
  • (1) 12" X 12" binder
  • (12) 4" X 6" laminating pouches
  • (12) 8 1/2" X 11 1/2" laminating pouches
  • (1) paper trimmer
  • (4) paper trimmer blades (2 straight, 1 wavy, 1 perforating)
  • (1) user manual

 

No comments: