New Background

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dress Up Like A Cow Get Chicken For Free...


Today Chick-Fil-A had a special that if you dress up like a cow then you get a FREE meal of your choice. So around 6 pm about 5 minutes after reading that you could get a free meal I grabbed Hallie and her best friend Erin and we printed out paper cow parts, like the ears, nose and mouth, tail and spots. So we grabbed headbands and taped the cow ears on the headband and that is how we wore the ears, then we stuck the spots on our shirts and pinned the tail on the back of our shirts with a safety pin and we were able to get a free meal. 

Here is Hallie on the left and Erin on the right in front of the Chick-Fil-A all ready to get their free meal. 


Hallie and Erin at the counter ordering their free meal!!
They looked SO cute as little cows!!

I dressed up as a cow too but I thought that I would spare you with that image..lol. Here we are at the table with their drinks waiting for our food. We actually got about $23.00 worth of food for FREE. It was really alot of fun and Hallie and Erin really loved it because it was not something that we planned. After reading about it online it took me literally less then 5 minutes to decide that we were going. So after printing the cow "costume" I told them to hurry and to get ready and that we were going to dress up as cows and go get some free chicken..lol.
Their was NO hesitation and boy they were ALL for it!

 All 3 of us got a 4 piece chicken tender meal (I am not 100% sure what they are really called.. sorry Chick-Fil-A!) but it came with fries and a drink!
Not bad and it was SO good!

Here are the girls enjoying their nummies and just having a great time. After we were done they wanted some dessert so Hallie got a fruit cup (what a good girl she is!), Erin wanted a yogurt parfait (also such a good choice and I am proud of them for picking something healthy) and of course I got a cookies and cream milkshake. Not good and I was a bad girl, I know! LOL But it looked so darn good.


After filling their tummy's they modeled in front of the famous Chick-Fil-A cow sign in the restaurant. Are they the cutest little girls ever? I love doing things with them! Every time we do things together we are all smiles and I love that!

The girls were letting me take the many many pictures of them without one single complaint. As you can see they are NOT camera shy..lol. Actually, they are little camera hams..lol. They are such adorable little girls and as you know they are best friends. They have been for very close and best friends for almost 2 years now.  I look at Erin like she is my own daughter. She is the sweetest little girl just like my Hallie! I am very proud of both of them. I could not ask for a better friend for Hallie. They spend most of the week together either at my house or at Erin's house.
Just another adorable picture of two best friends. Anyhow, I just wanted to share this with you all and I really hope that alot of you were aware that Chick-Fil-A gave free meals away if you dressed up like a cow and were able to go take advantage of a free meal.
As you can see we had a lot of fun!!

Also you always know comments are always welcomed and encouraged!! Thanks for stopping by Two Pink Peas!! ~Terri

No comments: