New Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Blog That You May Be Interested In...

Since I have been so busy lately with our house and everything and since I have not been able to post any new cards I thought I would introduce you to a brand new blog that I just found. It is more for beginners BUT I do have to say that some of the cards that Dj Lady S makes are pretty intricate. Like for instance she has a double slider card and I have not attempted to make one of those yet but she did a really great job. She has alot of videos on her site so you may want to check it out. While you are there please leave her a comment and let her know how much you like her cards. I know she would appreciate that.

The next few days will be busy for us but after that things should settle down so I will be able to make a few new cards and post them for you. I have bought SO many new craft things and am anxious to use them. I have been thinking about alot of new ideas and am so excited to get back to making cards. But in the mean time pop on over to Dj Lady S blog at http://djladys2011.blogspot.com . Hope you all are doing well.. talk to ya soon ~Terri

No comments: