New Background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Cowboy, Horses & A Big Red Barn...



So as you all know we are getting our house ready to sell and we are also getting ready to build a brand new house. I wanted to decorate our kids bathroom into something different so I found this really cute cowboy/cowgirl theme but could not find any pictures to go with it. I decided to make 2 pictures to hang in the bathroom to go with the shower curtain and all of the other goodies that I bought. As soon as I am done I will add the finished pictures of the bathroom.

Anyway, I used the Old West Cricut Cartridge and A Child's First Year Cartridge to get all of these images. This was actually the first time that I used the Old West cartridge. I have to say that it is really adorable. I am no where done but wanted to share anyhow since it has been awhile since I added new projects. These 2 pictures will go into white
8 x 10 picture frames and will hang on the wall of the kids bathroom. This is just the first picture and it did not take me long at all. To be honest I am not 100% sure if I am going to use this exact picture or I may just come up with another idea. All I do know is that we have been running around like crazy people trying to find the perfect property to build our new house. Today I think we have narrowed it down. Once I get the bathroom done I will post pictures of the whole thing so you can see how cute it looks. The shower curtain and the rug are so adorable. I was not sure if I was going to just make a big cowboy boot and maybe a cowboy hat or do something more elaborate. Today was the first day that I got to work on it and this is what I came up with....but I am not sure if I am going to keep it or make something else. I guess only time will tell..lol.

It is almost 3am and I have to get my behind to bed. I am so tired. I will talk to you all tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for visiting Two Pink Peas!! I would love to hear all of your comments or suggestions. ~Terri

No comments: