New Background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Paper Crafting Pro Buy Any 3 Cricut Cartridges and Get A Red, White Leather CGull Cartridge Bag For Free...

Yet another good deal because of National Scrapbooking Day. If you go to www.papercraftingpro.com and purchase ANY 3 Cricut Cartridges you will get this Red and White Leather Limited Edition CGull Cartridge bag for FREE.

I actually own this exact bag and LOVE it!! I am using it right now to store alot of my cartridges while we are in the middle of moving. The quality is amazing and the bag holds SO much!!

Just wanted to pass this along to you. I think I am setting a record today...look at how many blog posts I have added to my blog! There will be alot more great deals and giveaways to come through out this whole day today!!

This is what Paper Crafting Pro says about this offer:

We want to celebrate Mother's Day by offering our customers a wonderful free gift. For this weekend only, purchase any 3 Cricut cartridges, and get a Red and White Leather Limited Edition CGull Cartridge Bag for free. It's this easy:First: Add the Red and White Cartridge Bag to your shopping cart.
Second: Add any 3 
Cricut or Cricut Imagine cartridges to your shopping cart.
Third: When finished shopping, proceed to checkout and enter coupon
code freegift to receive the discount. Then complete your order

Once again, if you happen to go to www.papercraftingpro.com and purchase something could you please let them know that Terri of Two Pink Peas sent you? I really appreciate that so much. It really means alot to me that anyone who gets info from my blog about a sale, giveaway or whatever that they let them know who sent them. Like I have said a million times already I love to support great companies and great products. Thanks so much girls!! Hope your having a wonderful National Scrapbooking Day today!! ~Terri

No comments: