New Background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Winner Of The Custom Made Stamp Is.....




OMG, I am so super excited to make this announcement and for this winner....She is getting a Custom Made Stamp of her choice by Skip The Stamp Man.

For those who did not win this time you can always order one at http://stores.ebay.com/The-Worms-Pajamas . When I ordered my Two Pink Peas stamp I was actually shocked when I received it...it is that nice. Very professional and very beautifully made!! Plus, the price was unreal, especially for a custom made stamp. I paid under $10.00 for it all and that includes shipping.
Great and amazing deal!!!

So here we go...I picked the winner through Random.Org and the winner is Stacy of Love That Bug. Her blog address is http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com/ and I am very proud to be her newest follower. I am really sorry that I did not follow you before. For some strange reason I thought I was a follower of yours. Oopsie!! :o)

So CONGRATULATIONS Stacy!!!
I am truly SO very excited for you.

Stacy is ALWAYS leaving very sweet comments on my blog and I really appreciate her so much. She has been a really great follower of mine and so I just want to Thank You for visiting my blog as much as you do and for also leaving as many comments as you do. You are such a sweetheart and you totally deserve this prize!!

Stacy's comment was:

Love That Bug said...
Terri,
I love your stamp and this is a great giveaway
Hugs
Stacy

I will try to contact you on your blog Stacy but if you see this before I get to you please email me your email address at Terrico3@ameritech.net so I can pass your information on to Skip. He will then email you and you can then tell him what you want your custom made stamp to say. I would LOVE to see it when you receive it from Skip.

Before I go, I wanted to thank Skip The Stamp Man at http://stores.ebay.com/The-Worms-Pajamas again for sponsoring this great and creative giveaway!!! I really appreciate your generosity and willingness to give away one of your beautiful stamps. I will always refer my followers and fellow crafters to you to get one of your custom made stamps. I just LOVE mine so much!! It was worth every single cent and then some!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day to Stacy and to everyone that is reading this right now. I hope you had a wonderful day today.
I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Mother's Day so Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are mother's!! Talk to you all very soon!! ~Terri

No comments: