New Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cricut Won Lawsuit Against SCAL And MTC....

 
Hi girls.. News about your Cricut and SCAL...
 
I just came from http://babyjaydensmommy.blogspot.com and read that Cricut won their lawsuit against SCAL and MTC and this is what I found out. What this means is if you update your Cricut Firmware then you will NO longer be able to use either of these programs. If you have NOT updated it yet then you can still use these programs. My one question was "won't you have to update your firmware at some point and that means that you will not be able to use these programs any longer". I don't know but I wanted to pass this info on to you girls. For those girls who are lucky enough to have more then one Cricut then you can keep one and not update it and use it for SCAL and MTC and use your other Cricut and update it when you have to!! That is the only thing I can think of! Have a good night!! ~Terri

No comments: