New Background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Please Help Me Win...

Cricut Magazine Referral Contest -- FREE Imagine, Expression, Gypsy & More!! Only 1000 more to go!


For those of you who are not aware that Cricut is having a Cricut Magazine Referral Contest. You can get a free Imagine, Expression, Gypsy and More! Please follow this link here and let them know that Two Pink Peas sent you. For those who do this I will count this as an extra entry for when I post my new giveaway for the other Cinch that I have and the other goodies that I am going to add to it. Please come back and leave me a comment here letting me know that you let them know that Two Pink Peas sent you and I will keep a record for when I post my giveaway there by giving you an extra entry!! Thanks so much everyone!! ~Terri

No comments: