New Background

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bad Bad Bad News Just Came To Me...

Well.. I am just absolutely crushed and crying right now. One of my very very good friends who I care deeply about just called me and gave me some very bad news. He told me that he has cancer. I started to cry and I just cannot believe it. He is just an amazing man and we are just such good friends. Literally I am in shock and while on the phone with him and I am crying my eyes out he is being so strong. Where he gets this, I just don't know. This is his second time having cancer and I am SO scared for him. Please keep Vic in your prayers and thoughts. My dad passed away from cancer at the age of 49 years old. Vic is a giver like I am and he is always giving to everyone else despite feeling so badly. Girls, I am so worried for him. I don't know what to do. If anything happened to him I would die...just die!! So when I hear "I have cancer" I feel literally sick to my stomach and it is not a good reaction that I feel because of my dad. But, I just wanted to share this with you all. I know my last post was not so happy and this post is not so happy and I am just so worried for my friends right now. Why this is happening to such amazing people is so confusing to me. My counselor told me to read this book called "Why Bad Things Happen To Good People" and I am going to go download it to my Nook Color right now. I need to see things from another perspective.  I am sorry for such sad posts from me over these past 2 days but please keep all of us in your thoughts and prayers!! Thanks girls.. I will talk to you all very soon!! ~Terri

2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Terri, sorry to hear your news about your friend. But just remember, having cancer is NOT a death sentence any more. I had breast cancer, and I'm still around!! So keep your chin up and help encourage your friend to keep his up as well! Prayers are coming to help also!
Your friend, another Terri

Lisa said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends, Terri. I am so sorry you and your friends are going through this. Stay strong...prayer is a powerful thing.

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com