New Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

6 Little Pumpkins

This card is a different take on pumpkins. I love cutsie cards but I also love grown up cards like this.
Here is what you need to make this card:

I used the Die Cuts With A View La Creme Stack Pack
Die Cuts With A View Latte Stack Pack
The Paper Dolls For Everyday Cartridge
The Pumpkins were cut out at 3 1/4" each
I used some Green Ribbon that I had in my stash
Your Finished Card Size will be 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Your Green Mat Size is 4" x 5 1/4"

I would love to see your finished project..leave me a comment and tell me where I can see your little pumpkin card! Thanks for looking! Terri

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

OMG, your pumpkin card is gorgeous!!! Love it!

You can see my "pumpkin card" on my blog. I made it for my MIL's BD. :-)