New Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Over The Moon Witch Halloween Card

Here is a cute halloween card that I just made this morning.
 Here is how to make it..

Materials used:

A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
Nursery Rhymes Cricut Cartridge
Purple Patterned Cardstock
Purple Cardstock
Black Carstock
Yellow Cardstock
Chalks
Black Ribbon
Happy Halloween Stamp
Pop Dots
Adhesive

Your finished card size will be 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Purple patterned mat size 4" x 5"
Purple Cardstock size 2" x 4"
Witch cut out size is 3.82" using my Gypsy
Moon cut out size using my Gypsy is 5.71"

The moon that I used came from the Nursery Rhymes cartridge and the true image is of the
Cow jumping over the moon...
I took my Gypsy and made it where the extra stars did not cut out and then
I cut the cow off of the moon because I did not need that part. I chalked the edges of the moon with black chalk and a gray shimmery from Pebbles
If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to help answer them for you.
Thanks for looking! Please leave me comments, I love them!

No comments: