New Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lady Bug Lady Bug Card

Here is a little Lady Bug Lady Bug card that I just made using the
Nursery Rhymes cartridge. 

If you want to make this card this is what you need:

Your finished card size will be 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
***(Tip: If you take an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock and cut down the middle you will have enough for 2 cards. Another tip, I always score my papers before I cut and that way I know for certain that it is perfectly straight)***
Nursery Rhymes Cartridge
Red Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Polka Dotted Paper (this is DCWV La Creme Pack)
Ribbon, this Lady Bug ribbon I have had in my stash forever.. I am sorry that I cannot tell you where to buy it.
Adhesive
Zots

How to make:

Cut out your little Lady Bug Fairy's at 2 1/2"
Cut out the Lady Bug Fairy's in the
Base Shadow Blackout Feature at 2 1/2"
Cut out the "Lady Bug Lady Bug" Phrase using the
 Phrase Feature at 1 1/2"
Then cut out the same phrase in the
Phrase Shadow Blackout feature at 1 1/2"
Adhere the ribbon, tie a bow and use Zots to adhere it to the card. I always use a couple to make sure it will stay put.

I hope you enjoy this card and I add new cards almost every day. Please click "Follow Me" and come back often. I will be having great giveaway's, contests and other fun stuff. You will miss out if you do not follow me and I don't want that!
Thank you for coming by my blog.
 Have a great day!






4 comments:

Angie said...

I really like the color pattern on this card. It pops so much! I've been on the fence about getting the Nursery Rhyme's cartridge, this image may be the one that makes my mind up once and for all. :) Very cute card, cute but sophisticated at the same time! :)

Ladybug said...

OMG, you had me at "Ladybug". :-)
And......your li'l YorkiePoo!!! Check out my blog and you'll see why. Oh, there's a give-away on there, too!!

P.S. It didn't take me long to click on "follow me". Your blog is adorable!! :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am so glad I found your blog.. came from the Cricut message boards...
I love your card and your blog and am now a follower :)
I look forward to more of your great projects.

I would love to have you stop by my very new blog and tell me what you think !
Thanks a bunch,
Mindy
grammiescraftroom.blogspot.com