New Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Don't Forget To Update Your Gypsy For Free Cartridges!

 November 1st was the day that you could download your free Cricut Cartridges. It took me several hours of trying to get it to download due to glitches or something in their system.  After trying and trying I finally got it to download. It was about 1 in the morning.  First I had to upgrade the Gypsy software, which only took a few minutes. After that it automatically downloaded the free cartridges. 

 My first post-surgery card will be something made from either the Smiley cartridge or the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. I will post that the second I get done with it I will post it right here. I have a few cute clever ideas going on in my mind right now. 

After you download your  upgraded software  and your free cartridges and you make your first card and if you want to share it I would love to see them, all of them! 

So if you have not upgraded your software and downloaded your cartridges head on over to www.cricut.com and grab your freebies. Don't let this one pass you by. I do not know how long it will be available. It is possible that it will be available forever, I am not sure.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon and I will talk to you soon! ~Terri

No comments: