New Background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Important~ Major Announcement About My Blog & Name

The name "Terri Tv" has been a very temporary generic name that I used to get my blog started up. I have been quietly setting up a new domain name, email addresses, facebook, myspace and the whole works with my new business name. The new name to this blog and my new card making website will now be
"Two Pink Peas"!
I now own www.twopinkpeas.com and am now in the beginning stages of setting up and designing it. It will be a little while before I get everything together like the logo, designs and more importantly the content. I am very excited about this new name and what may come in the near future for Two Pink Peas

 Currently, I am  looking at different designers for art work, logos and everything else that I will need for my new website and for this blog. Anyone interested in designing for me can leave a comment here with a way for me to get a hold of you and I will get back to you right away. This is going to be a quite a process to get everything right before I launch twopinkpeas.com but I am really excited to be announcing it to you. Also, I do have the blog name www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com and am currently configuring everything and getting it switched over as we speak. Twopinkpeas.blogspot.com is virtually the same blog as Terri Tv for right now until I get my design all finished. If you all could start visiting twopinkpeas.blogspot.com and getting used to going there instead of here I would really appreciate it.   I want to thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding while I switch everything around.
 I hope that you will continue to follow me and my blog as I grow in this new business adventure.
I have very exciting things coming in the near future for
Two Pink Peas.
Anyhow, I would LOVE to know how all of you like this name "Two Pink Peas".. It's pretty darn cute, isn't? ~Terri

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How exciting for you! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Summer said...

Very cool, cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Dolores said...

I love the name, cool! look forward to seeing your work

Unknown said...

I think the name is great! I'm so excited for you and will be looling forward to see what you have in store for all of us !

Congratulations and Good Luck, Terri!

Mindy

SherriB said...

I think your new name is so cute! Congratulations, Terri!

sherri_braun@hotmail.com