New Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Looking For Sponsors...

I am looking for sponsors to sponsor some challenges and contests that will be coming soon. In return of being a sponsor you will have your link and website posted on my front page of my blog and all credit will go to you. If you are interested please email me at terrico3@ameritech.net and let me know how I can get back in touch with you.

The sponsored item does not have to be big, it can be anything, anything at all! All items big and small are welcomed and very much appreciated. I will mention the sponsored item and company many times on my blog and in different ways as to get more visitors/buyers to your website. 

Thank you very much for your consideration. Since this is a new blog I am working on it daily in regards to advertising and getting the word out about this blog in many ways. I want this blog to be one of the best blogs on the web and am going to work my hardest to get it there. It might take some time but I am not stopping until I get there! Thanks so much!  ~Terri

No comments: