New Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Aww... We Had 2 Ducks In Our Yard...

I wish I had a picture to show you but this morning as I was taking my yorkie-poo Bella out to go potty there were 2 ducks in our yard. We NEVER have ducks in our yard. It was so weird to see. It was a mamma duck and a daddy duck.

So I ran inside to grab some bread to feed them. Then I thought, shoot...I should have grabbed my camera. So I ran inside to get my camera and by the time I ran back outside they flew away. Next time I will grab my camera first then the bread..lol. We think it must have been all the rain that we got last night and this morning that brought them to our yard. Our yard has so much water in it. Anyway, they were so adorable and beautiful. It has inspired a Ducky Card idea. If I can only find the time to make it now..lol.

Well, I am back to packing. Oh what fun...lol.. NOT!
Talk to ya soon! ~Terri

No comments: