New Background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Time Bunny Card...


This card was made this afternoon and I did not use the cricut at all. For the bunny I used a Sizzix Bunny Die and it also included the little flower. Then I used the Cuttlebug "With Gratitude" flower embossing folder for the blue mat. I absolutely LOVE this embossing folder. If you do not have it yet I would recommend getting one. It is really so darling!!Behind that I used DCWV paper from the Linen Mat Stack.

This card was easy peasy!! And I love those kinds of cards..lol. Just last week I finally bought a sewing machine to use on my cards and scrapbook pages. The last time I used a sewing machine was in the 9th grade in home economics..lol. Surprisingly, I got the hang of it pretty quickly. I have been wanting one for a very long time and I just decided to get one now. I am really glad that I did. Adding real stitches to your cards or projects really add that something special and I love the look! The Spring Time stamp I had in my stash and so I just used that.

This card is a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Then the mats I just cut to fit. I really did not measure this time because I was not sure where I was going with this card. The pink gem on the little pink flower was in a pack that I bought at Michael's awhile ago.

Anyhow, I wanted to get this posted now because we still have so much to do on our house. We are painting, adding new carpet, you know all the stuff you need to do to get ready to sell. Let me tell you that I am pooped and tired. I will be so happy when this whole process is over. I am not one for change!

So I hope you all have a wonderful day today. I will try to work on the other cowboy/cowgirl picture that will go in our kids bathroom later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by Two Pink Peas!! Talk to ya all soon! ~Terri

No comments: