New Background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sure Cuts A Lot Sale...



Hi guys! I just wanted to let you all know that I found a sale for Sure Cuts A Lot and wanted to share it with you. Just go to http://www.svgplace.com/?Click=30987 and you will be able to get it for $47.88 (I am pretty sure it is that amount..give or take a few cents..lol).

 Anyways, if you have a blog and if you post about it, just like I am doing, then you will get a $5.00 store credit that you can use towards the purchase of SCAL. You will have to create an account if you do not already have one so they can give you the store credit. What a great deal.

K.. gotta run. I am going to meet someone to pick up my brand new Stampin Up order. I am too excited about that!! I will share that with you later.
 Take care and talk to ya all later!! ~Terri

No comments: